Saturday, February 15, 2014

Jurassic World, first Universal announcement: 2013 (release date set for 2015)

After over a decade of searching the internet for any and all rumors and leaks I could find regarding the future of the Jurassic Park franchise, my wish has come true. Twelve years have passed since Jurassic Park 3 and this day, a greater time lapse than the fateful third cinematic installment and Michael Crichton's original novel. The author of this far-fetched yet thrilling dinosaur epic died in November of 2008, leaving behind a legacy, much like the creatures he inspired a new generation of kids and adults of all ages to get excited about. Even with very credible news in the past couple years regarding a fourth film, I still never thought I would see a new Jurassic Park movie in my lifetime. Part of me still can't believe Universal is finally admitting it's coming: Jurassic World, June 12th, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment